There are few things more nerve-wracking than having to ask someone out on a first date. But don’t be afraid to take the plunge! Here are some easy questions to get started:
- What is your favorite movie?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite book?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- Are you a dog or a cat person?
- What do you like to do for fun?
- What type of music do you like?
- What is your favorite thing about yourself?
- What are you doing tonight?
- Have you ever been on a blind date?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- Do you like going out in groups or alone?
- What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done?
- What’s the best part about being single?
- What type of relationship are you looking for?
- How would you define love?
- What is your idea of a perfect date?
- Are you more nervous or excited about your first date?
- What do you think is the best way to prepare for your first date?
- There are lots of first date questions to ask, but here are a few that can help you get to know your date better.
- What do you like to do for fun? Are there any hobbies or activities that you’re passionate about?
- What are your thoughts on relationships? Are you open to dating others in the future?
- What was your favorite childhood memory? Why was it so special to you?
- When should you ask the person out?
- What should you wear?
- How much preparation do you need?
- What should you do on the date?
- What are some common first date mistakes?
Q: Is it bad to ask your date how old they are?
A: It’s fine if you ask someone how old they are. You might be more interested in the answer than if they asked you how old you are.
Q: Is it good or bad if I ask about a friend?
A: It’s okay if you ask about a friend. However, you need to be careful what you ask about, since you don’t want to come off as no’s.
Q: How should a first date be set up?
A: If you want to go out on a date with me, call me. I like it if someone texts me to ask me out. Otherwise, I might be busy or have plans.
Q: Is there anything I should bring on a first date?
A: Definitely bring cash and maybe your cellphone. And definitely don’t bring food unless you can eat all of it!
Q: What would make the first date go well?
A: You can ask me lots of questions about where I’m from, my favorite movies, what my favorite things are, etc.